ToneLib GFX incorporates modules
with emulations of real guitar rig elements achieved
with software DSP to obtain "the best tones with
minimal CPU load and ultra low latency". Its
integrated preset librarian and IR manager also
allow you to easily customize, backup and manage
your built-in library of tones. All is managed
within its user interface, which is designed to be
simple, but powerful.
The oversampling is auto-adjusted to
a session's sample rate to save valuable CPU power
while providing the most transparent sound possible.
Also note that ToneLib GFX is not
just for guitar. The many included distortion, amp,
delay, reverb, compressor and other effects can be
utilized on any types of recordings.
ToneLib GFX comes as a Standalone
Application and as plug-ins for use with the most
popular DAW recording software.
Changes in version 3.8.0:
- auto-adjusted oversampling for
maximum audio quality;
- hand-optimized AVX2 code for about 5% lower CPU
load on newer CPU's;
- automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on
- memory usage slightly reduced;
- Linux: opening GUI window failed sometimes, should
be fixed now;
- Linux: Web interface thread used 100% CPU load;
- GUI-related hiccups in Adobe Audition;
- VST drawing area size was incorrect, could
overwrite host window;
- Minor bug-fixes and improvements.