The update comes with all the
features of the Alpha Plus, plus new enhanced
features including a new graphical user interface,
improved workflow, oscillator “drift” mode, improved
envelopes and more.
T-Force Alpha Plus 2
- New GUI. Change every panel’s
background color individually in realtime. Numerical
values of the controls are writeable inputs (click
- Filter, filter envelope and amp envelope are now
on the main panel instead of the modulations panel
for improved workflow. The distortion module now is
in the effects panel.
- Every single oscillator now has a “drift” mode.
You can add a slight adjustable phase and/or pitch
drift to simulate the voltage inaccuracies of a
vintage analog synth.
- Envelope curves for attack, decay and release now
can be adjusted from linear to exponential.
- New filter with up to 14 different filter types.
- New designed LFOs which be switched to bipolar/unipolar,
start/triggering of the LFOs now can be delayed, and
they now have an attack mode for the LFO amount to
let the modulation “fade in”.
- Enhanced Trance Gate with new UI for better
worflow. Gate sequencer now has 3 retrigger modes
(Host mode, 1st Note and All Notes).
- New phaser effect, enhanced distortion/saturation
effect, new bitcrusher model, completely new
designed reverb and delay effects.
- Overall polyphony can be changed manually (up to 1
– 128 voices and up to 0 -128 additional reserve
voices for long env releases).
- Voice stealing modes: hard steal, soft steal or
Download T-Force Alpha Plus 2
T-Force Alpha Plus 2 is a free
download in 64-bit VST2 and VST3 formats for
Windows. 32-bit support will come later.