- Additional languages (German, Japanese,
Russian, French, Spanish, Polish, Indonesian,
- Added support for GM/GM2/GS/XG instrument
names, now correctly shown on MIDI Mixer.
- Added an activity indicator on each MIDI
channel, useful to quickly see which channel is
- MIDI Mixer can now be moved by clicking (and
dragging) anywhere on it.
- Added support for MIDI running status bit
(some players call it “redundant MIDI data”).
- Fixed BASS initialization in case of already
initialized BASS library.
- Language files are now UTF-8.
- Better language file memory management.
- Soundfont listbox doesn’t enable Apply
button on checkboxes state changes.
"VirtualMIDISynth is a software MIDI
synthesizer implemented as a Windows multimedia user
driver, accessible as a standard MIDI Out device. It
works on Windows XP / Vista / 7 (both x86 and x64),
and is based on the great BASS library from
VirtualMIDISynth for Windows is
available to download as freeware.