- Identification of problems in digitally
stored music mainly in the range of mixing and
- Analysis and comparison of music and / or
music albums with a compact representation of
- Guidance and assistance for the sustainable
improvement of the material.
Who could use Toscanalyzer:
- Amateur and semi-professional musicians, who
want to improve clearly the quality of their
- In all areas of audio / music - production,
for quality assurance and assessment.
- All music / audio - interested.
Toscanalyzer is provided free of
charge for non commercial usage.
It functions under Windows, Mac OS X
and Linux via a Java VM.