- Fixed Sample trim not updating loops.
- Fixed sample view not drawing preview lines
properly when zoomed + scrolled.
- Fixed "splits to groups" creating groups
with broken split keys, causing crash when
- Fixed crash when importing Soundfonts with
broken sample link info.
- Fixed reading Soundfont preset key/velocity
range, making instrument velocity layers
handling work better.
- Added program change support. Sending MIDI
program change on any channel will now switch
- Added name based sample matching to build
stereo samples from Soundfont samples with
broken sample links.
- Added joining of stereo pair instrument
zones to stereo groups when importing sound
TX16Wx Software Sampler
is a free VSTi Sampler with professional features
and an easy to use graphical interface. Built to
mimic the best aspects of old hardware samplers, but
with the quick and easy operation of modern
software. An instrument not for preset players, but
people who enjoy making and playing their own