- Code cleanup, commenting, and
- Extensive reworking of certain aspects of
the track editor to enhance performance, improve
reliability, and reduce bugs.
- Fix for bug #3466912.
- Fixed a crash when adding a track after
going from record to stop.
- Fixed a crash on add track, undo, redo, load
- Fixed a track label clobbering bug.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug where icons were not appearing
on the instrument popup menu.
- Fixed a bug where two tracks with the same
instrument could be armed at the same time.
- Added some missing GPL license text.
- Fixed a static init order bug that would
cause playback to not work for some users.
- Handle tempo ramps during MIDI export.
- Handle ornaments during MIDI export.
- Handle repeated segments during MIDI export.
- New logical instruments that allocate
channels on the fly.
Rosegarden is a
professional audio and MIDI sequencer, score editor,
and general-purpose music composition and editing
Rosegarden is Free Software released
under the GNU General Public License.