The main changes since 1.10 are the
support for multi-io VST plug-ins and the new
version of the Winamp plug-in. There is also a new
Example song from angelus.
Changes in v1.10.1:
- New release of Winamp plugin with support
for Winamp localization languages, 24 and 32bit
integer output, saves configuration in Winamp
instead of registry and all the features of
- Number of audio threads configurable in the
settings dialog. Value of 0 detects it
- Added back the option to save .wav file in
the same directory than .psy file.
- New note duplicator machine that allows
- Implementation of Multi-io audio. Support
for multi-pin VST machines (Find the option in
the wire dialog).
- pitch wheel for sequenced MIDI mode (it was
already possible in immediate mode).
- Added save to HKLM registry (all users) and
All users directory. Allow configuring relative
directories (easier usage from USB drive.
Warning: saving settings in .ini files is slow.
Need to make a new implementation).
- Added option to delete the other settings
files/registry when selecting one in the
- Better song duration calculation. Also
improved seeking in Winamp plugin.
- Changes to better catch unhandled
- Changes in new machine dialog for better
usage in smaller screens. Also option to
recreate cache in the configuration menu.
- Internal source code changes to have
multiple "Global" classes and separation of
plugin cache classes (This eases the development
of the Winamp plugin).
- Change in mouse tweaking, now reaching the
end and moving back is easier.
- Fixes in the configuration of VST bit
- Add new track in pattern now shifts the
- Fixed crash in Mixer machine when tweaking a
- Special keys dialog in the configuration was
- Fixed increased CPU usage in machine view.
- Fixed creation of a new sampler machine each
time load, edit or wave edit buttons where
- Fixed saving .fxb and .fxp using the "Save
Preset" for VSTs.
- Fix for CPU clock calculation on P4 and
similar. This affected especially the MIDI
- Fix crash after opening and closing a VST
machine and receiving an Automation (f.ex: with
- Fix on plucked string where two instances
caused wrong sound.
- Fix where settings could be loaded from one
place, and saved to a different one.
- Fix in sking (theme) loading and saving.
- Fix in the plugin cache (now keeps the
letter-case of the plugin DLL). This fixes
- Compatibility improvements for older songs
made with arguru synth/bass plugins.
- Other smaller fixes and changes.
Psycle is a free,
Open-Source, music creation program that offers an
easy way to create your own music, fast, and with
Psycle uses a classical tracker
interface (a text grid of notes which are sequenced
one after the other), coupled with modularity (plugins)
that allow to extend the sounds that you get from