Other than that, it has the same
layout of elements, very similar frequency ranges
for all filters, same gain operational levels and Q
factors. It is intended for use during mixing and
tracking, but it can also be used for simple
- Each of seven filters can be turned off by
clicking on its label.
- Switchable slope for low-pass filter between
1st, 2nd and 4th order.
- Real Q factor values instead of relative.
- New shelving filters with more symmetrical
knob response for frequency.
- High-shelf filter has two predefined slopes
– Q1 and Q2.
- Slightly sharper Q factors for peak filters.
- New knob design and some smaller cosmetic