- Track Leave Action: The new
parameter "Track Leave Action" determines what
happens to the current track when the track
selection is changed. The most common use for
this is when you want to cleanly stop an Overdub
in one track when you switch to another. There
is still some work to be done on this, but most
of the simpler cases should work.
- Loops can be loaded into any loop of any
- Fix missing display of loop length in the
- Binding list on the left side of the binding
window is sorted.
- The Audio Unit parameter for Rate Shift can
now be bound to a continuous controller to sweep
through the possible values rather than being a
simple on/off button.
- Bindings for setups, presets, and binding
overlays now work.
- Preset bindings now obey group scope and
- The loop meter doesn't partially display
when not selected.
- Fixed EmptyLoopAction=CopyTiming and
TimeCopyMode=Multiply with new track gets into a
- Track Leave Action parameter added.
- Fixed crash receiving OSC messages.
- Removed excessive "Correcting sync event"
console log messages.
- Fixed crash undoing stacked events with Next
Loop awaiting confirmation.
- Fixed behavior of InstantMultiply bound to
- Fixed Solo not following track specific
- Fixed crash loading project or loop files
with paths containing the & character.
- Fixed MIDI bindings of the same note/control
to several tracks not working.
- Fixed crash in MIDI Control window when
there are unresolved scripts.
Mobius is a free
tool for live recording and manipulation of audio
loops, with features similar to those of the
Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro and the