Changes in Beta 2.2.1:
- Problems using Program change messages.
- Not always loading controllers form program
actions (like Cue list control etc).
- Other minor bugs.
Beta 2.2 also
included some new features:
- There is a new Cue action that lets you load
a different project using a cue. To use it add a
new Program Action and select Load Project from
the drop down list.
- The new MIDI-mute feature as also been
added, together with a new cue action, MIDI
- On each plug-in there is now a mute button
in the MIDI panel. When MIDI mute is on the
plug-in receives no MIDI data, except Note Off
and the Sustain pedal. This should make it easy
to switch between different VST instruments with
out patching or turning them off. Note that
right clicking on the MIDI mute buttons mutes
all other VST plug-ins and so sets the one you
Summary of changes in Beta 2.2:
- Feature: Cue action to load project.
- Fix: Bug in th Change Gain action.
- Feature: ”Next cue” saved in the project
- Fix: NI Kontakt and double click on
- Feature: MIDI-mute (Mutes incoming MIDI on
the selected plug-in).
- Fix: One of the gain knobs did not update
- Fix: Bug in loading cue lists that recall
- Fix: MIDI-thru not saved in MIDI patch
is designed to be a effect rack of VST plug-ins -
specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is
very simple: using an ASIO audio card you can route
inputs and outputs through your VST plug-ins. The
program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST
effects and VST instruments.