The GPA-2 is designed to dampen the
audio signal. Each Auxiliary input will offer its
own tonal characteristic. The new features from the
previous model are the following:
- High Damping Factor
- Cross talk
- Output LED Display
- Over Sample Rate Protection
- Frequency Bandwidth: +/- 3 dB 22.7 Hz –
22,000 kHz (44.1 kHz – 96 kHz).
- Over Sample Rate Protection: 105 kHz and
- Cross talk: – 20 dB.
- Power Consumption: 7% on a single-core, 3
GHZ, Pentium 4 CPU residing on Windows XP SP3
using a 44.1 kHz white noise audio file.
- The GPA-2 is best suited for Jazz, Rhythm &
Blues, in addition to Lounge Music.