- "Retain labels" Interface Preference did
not retain labels for a region that snapped
exactly to both label edges.
- Projects did not save the track selected
- (OS X, Linux) Timer Record: Interlinking
of the Start, End and Duration controls was
- (Windows) JAWS screen-reader did not
read the "Draw curves" and "Graphic EQ"
radio buttons in Equalization correctly.
- Envelopes and Clips:
Exporting (or any render operation) on a track
containing split lines could create clicks at
the split lines.
- Effects and Analysis:
Normalize could crash if the track name
Changes and Improvements:
- Duration controls when generating at a point
now default to hh:mm:ss + milliseconds format.
Selection Toolbar also defaults to that format
on first installation or resetting preferences.
- Toolbars visual improvements:
- "Snap To" in Selection Toolbar now has an
- Device Toolbar tooltips now display the
- Increased default width of Device Toolbar
and Meter Toolbar.
- Improvements and some bug fixes to Nyquist
- Delay (new option to prevent duration
- Sample Data Export (new "L-R on Same Line"
- Risset Drum (new "Amplitude" slider).
- Importing a labels file writes the file name
to the name of the Label Track, and exporting a
labels file offers the name of the last Label
Track in the project.
- Removed the "Audio cache" option from
Directories Preferences due to frequent crash
reports. All data operations will now be written
to disk and not to RAM.
- Removed the FFmpeg "On-Demand" option from
Libraries Preferences (this fixes Audacity not
building if configured --without-ffmpeg).
- Compilation: Progress on making the Modules
feature mainstream. Modules can now be
individually enabled and disabled in
Audacity is a free
wave (audio) editor.