- More efficient and better sounding tilt
- Reduced operating range of shifting controls
by 50%, for more precise adjustments.
PQ33 is a freeware VST equalizer based on RND
Portico 5033 hardware unit with two additional pass
filters. Other than that, it has the same layout of
elements, very similar frequency ranges for all
filters, same gain operational levels and Q factors.
It is intended for use during mixing and tracking,
but it can also be used for simple mastering tasks.
- Bigger GUI to make room for all knob labels.
- Knobs turning radius is slightly smaller,
now 270 degrees.
- Corrected numerical values to match exact
measurements, not ones on hardware unit.
- Default position for Q factor knobs is now
Both VST effect plug-ins for Windows are available
to download at no cost from J1000.