Xenharmonic FMTS is a 4 Operator FM Synthesis VSTi
with a specialized set of features for musicians
interested in exploring the expressive possibilities
of microtonal and xenharmonic music making.
- Microtuning Features
- Internally loads and externally receives
both MTS (MIDI Tuning Standard) Bulk Dump
and Single Note Microtuning Files.
- Operator ratios can easily be set to
values that are coincident with the
microtuning being used, thereby producing
tuning related FM sidebands in the timbre of
- Isoharmonic spacing of the operator
- Precise values may be set for microtonal
- Arbitrary microtonal period shifting
makes it possible to pitch transpose in both
octave and non-octave increments.
- FM-RM Oscillator
- 4 Operator FM Synthesis with
- 57 Operator Algorithms.
- 11 different Operator Waveforms.
- Phase & Pulse-Width
- 22 Waveforms.
- Phase & Pulse-Width LFO Modulation.
- Envelope Generators
- 6 independent Envelope Generators
dedicated to modulating Operators A-D,
Filters and VCA.
- Velocity sensitive.
- Keyboard tracking.
- 2 State Variable Filters with 12 and 24
- Cutoff frequencies modulated by
Velocity, Envelope Generator, LFO and
- Low Frequency Oscillators can be set to
modulate the cutoff frequencies of the
filters at audio rates, thereby producing
sidebands in the signal.
- Saturator for subtle to extreme
- 6 dB LPF Warm Filter.
- 4-Voice Stereo Ensemble Detuner.
Xenharmonic FMTS for Windows (VST)
is available as a free download.