"By popular demand, tonespace 2.0
now includes Mac and Linux versions. Yes, you read
that right! And since this required a complete
rewrite from the ground up, I have taken advantage
of this to clean up some stuff and also add some
juicy new features. (I hope you will agree!)."
- Cross-platform support: Win32 (VST,
standalone), MacOSX (VST, AU, standalone), Linux
(native VST, standalone).
- No host required: Standalone executable
version for all platforms.
- Generates its own sound. Integrated synth
with PADSynth sound.
- Quick start: Demo with built-in midi tracks.
- Extra chord assist modes: play chord
unrestricted (anywhere in grid), play restricted
(chord root note must fit scale/key cell) or
play filtered (chord notes not in scale/key are
- Better control over mouse cell triggering:
retrigger notes when dragging across cell
border, hold notes when dragging (use this with
midi input) or hold notes until next click.
- Hypercyclic and tonespace now share the same
underlying modular engine.
tonespace 2.0 is free (as in beer).