The MkI release adds a GUI as well
as the ability to sync the delay time to the tempo.
The sonic results encompass barberpole flanging and
phasing, dub echoes that constantly rise or fall in
pitch, the classic detuning of frequency shifting,
and a variety of psychedelic, evolving
self-oscillation patterns that will spin around and
through your skull.
- Bode-style frequency shifting.
- Analog style delay, with delay time set via
knob or synced to tempo.
- Low Cut and High Cut filters for shaping
- Feedback control (can produce self
oscillation even with no input).
- Mono/Stereo input, stereo output.
ValhallaFreqEcho is free and
available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and
RTAS effect plug-in formats