Changes in v1.11:
- Sound Engine:
- The sub oscillator was added:
- The same pitch as oscillator1 or one
octave under can be selected.
- When OSC1 is eight multiple unison,
the sub-oscillator becomes similar, too.
- FM modulation also influences the
sub-oscillator as well as OSC1.
- The sub-oscillator doesn't influence
the AM modulation.
- When the amount of the
sub-oscillator is raised, the entire
volume is automatically adjusted not to
- The wave pulse of the sub-oscillator
always becomes a square wave regardless
of a pulse width parameter.
- The saw wave was changed from rising
type to the descent type:
- To operate the sub-oscillator
effectively, it changed.
- The amplitude value by 0 phases
changed from 0 to +1.
- The accuracy of the envelope of
Amplifier has been improved.
- The limiter algorithm of Filter is
changed, and the noise has been improved
only a little.
- The performance of OSC1 at eight unisons
has been improved a little.
- System requirements:
- It did not operate in CPU that did not
- It seems to cause the expansion of
the source code when keeping supporting
it any further. To our regret, it was
assumed operation off the subject.
- The error message is displayed in
the upper part of the panel when
operating with CPU that doesn't
correspond, and the sound is not
- Small improvement and change of GUI:
- A part of objection of the parameter
name was corrected.
- The patch selection window etc. were
shut with the escape key.
- Problem of operation of sustaining pedal.
- Problem that old FM setting value remained
at voice trigger.
- Problem that loudness at unison has changed
in old version.
- Problem that gain knob of Amplifier did not
- Problem that patch change with program
change spin button was not made good after it
writes it in another bank.
- Problem with thing that Synth1 window
flickers according to environment.
- Problem that position where parameter
selection window etc. are displayed does clip to
primary monitor in multi-monitor environment.
Changes in 1.10:
- The switch which chose the right or wrong of
the patch choice from the VST host GUI was added
to an optional dialogue:
- The phenomenon that patch choice
mechanism of the VST host side became
unstable in occurred frequently. It is the
result that expanded the number of the banks
to 100. The switch is a thing to avoid this
- When this switch is on, tone choice is
possibility from the VST host GUI; (as
before). However, depending on the VST host,
a patch is not chosen, and there is a thing
kept waiting for several seconds.
- When this switch is off, you cannot
choose a patch from VST host GUI. However,
the trouble mentioned above does not occur.
- It is by default off.
- Bug Fix:
- The problem that ping pong delay did not
- The problem that failed in the
conversion of the patch of Synth1 of the old
- The problem that a patch name did not
synchronize with a VST host between Synth1
- When did over of a mouse in voice
status; the problem that mouse shape became
the hand shape.
Synth1 is a free software
synthesizer. Functionally it is modelled on the
Clavia Nord Lead 2 Red Synth.