- Improved envelope resolution/accuracy.
- Simple built-in patch load/saving.
- Individual pad load/saving.
- Drag-and-drop copy and move pad operations
(use alt-drag to copy).
- Global MIDI channel selection.
- Global volume control and metering.
- New stereo peak meters.
- Improved fine grained editing controls.
- Pad triggering via keyboard numeric keys.
- Distortion input filter menu selecting
- MIDI key assignments always reverted to
defaults until GUI opened.
- Pad sometimes triggered on mouse button
release instead of mouse button down.
- Possible noise/clicking artifacts with MIDI
note-offs and distortions.
MiniSpillage is a free drum
synthesizer plug-in with a high resolution DSP audio
engine and a custom set of synthesis algorithms
designed exclusively for original electronic
percussion sounds. MiniSpillage is not a recreation
of classic drum machine glories nor a homage to the
past but instead aims to break new ground and
provide the modern musician with an original
electronic percussion instrument.
MiniSpillage is available as a freeware AU
instrument plug-in for Mac OS X 10.4 and higher.