- Fixed a wrong hiding of the “Ch Swap” and
“Mid Mute” switches.
Tube Amp is an audio effect AU and
VST plugin that applies asymmetric tube triode
overdrive usually found in single-tube microphone
pre-amp boxes. The sound this plug-in produces
varies from a mild “warm” overdrive to a fuzzy
distortion. Beside that, Tube Amp includes a -6 dB/oct
low-pass filter that is built-in into plug-in’s
Tube Amp v2.2
- “Radial” knob mode can be now disabled
- “Off-Line Render” indication added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click
for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other
- Host sample rate switch-related problem
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- The “VST Function Sync” global switch was
added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now
shows real parameter values.
- Preset “update” function implemented in the
- The “No Multi-Channel Operation” global
switch was added that fixes incompatibility with
some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
MSED and Tube Amp are available to
download as freeware effect plug-ins for PC and Mac