- MSynthesizer4NN templates -
Being extremely versatile MSynthesizer4NN was
also a little harder to use. Now it contains
more than 20 predefined templates providing
simple creation of drums, such as snare and bass
drum. Not limiting its features, templates only
configure the MSynthesizer4NN parameters, so you
can further tweak it.
- Advanced song structures editor
- while MIDI command method is still the most
versatile, Song structures are now even more
powerful and easy to edit.
- Full resizing using plug-in editor
border - MP plug-ins provide true
resizing using window border, as you are used to
with normal windows.
- Added MFlanger effect.
- Added harmonics and advanced band editors to
- Drumset and rhythm undo for basic operations
such as loading, merging, changing speed, etc.
- Added submit drumset and MSynthesizer4NN
settings, so that you can easily send your
settings to our servers. We can then add your
drumset to next releases or even create
templates from your synthesizer settings.
- Kernel and GUI optimized and protected
against compatibility problems.
- Added classic mode and serial mode to MDelay.
- Improved Windows 64-bit compatibility.
- Added drag & drop loop as MIDI from the loop
selector in Rhythm editor.
- Optimized equalizer graph rendering.
- Added double/half speed for beat or loops.
- All versions can now coexist. Which means
you can have MDrummer Small, Demo and Large all
32-bit and 64-bit together on a single system.
- Graphical improvements, modified style for
- Layers panel is now collapsed by default.
- Added edit button into the drum designer
opening editor for particular drum.
- Shuffle range extended to 150%.
- Integrated activation - no licence manager
is need anymore, you can activate your MDrummer
Large just by drag & dropping your licence file
into the plug-in.
- Mute buttons highlighted when pushed.
- Loop editor shows velocity number you should
use in the MIDI command system to trigger
- Improved help system.
- Zipper noise protection.
- Fix: Rhythm synchronization problems.
- Fix: Switching to song structures was
- Fix: MDrummer was sometimes having huge GUI.
MDrummer is a
percussive instrument engine. Advanced users can use
the rich set of capabilities to enjoy the power of
sound and rhythm systems of the virtual drummer.
Beginners can use MDrummer simply to create great
drum-tracks in almost no time.
MDrummer offers VST
plugin and standalone versions. MDrummer
Small is a free MDrummer edition which
contains everything you need - standalone
application and VST plugin.