- MIDI clock.
- MIDI transpose and Key zones (Note that
these only work on hardware inputs at the
- MIDI filter.
- Update all snapshots in selected cues
function when right clicking on a cue.
- New Horizontal tool bar on each plug-in
(click the arrow with the dots).
- Stack mode. Stacks all windows on top of
each other and makes them "stick" (Click the new
button in the navigator to turn it on/off).
All changes in Beta 1.2:
- Fix: Replaced Start/Stop button in ASIO
panel with a "Reset" button, to reset the ASIO
- Fix: Plugins in subfolders of subfolders
didn't show up right in the plug-in list.
- Fix: Error on load and on open. "A device Id
has been used that is out of range for your
system." now fixed.
- Fix: MIDI maps not loaded.
- Fix: Switching Controller layers in MIDI map
did not update the controller map view.
- Fix: Space bar did not work when renaming
units and space was assigned to a short cut.
- Fix: Cancel add workspace created it anyway.
- Feature: Key zones – A plug-in can be set to
only work inside a key zone.
- Feature: Plugins and Controller map can now
listen to all MIDI inputs at once.
- Feature: Filter MIDI messages. You can now
create a list of MIDI messages that's not sent
to the plug-in.
- Feature: New horizontal tool bar on each
plug-in for quick access to gain, snapshots,
- What controls should be visible here is up
- Feature: MIDI clock. LiveProfessor can now
sync tempo and transport to incoming MIDI clock.
- Feature: Update all snapshots added to the
popup window in the cue list. Updates all the
snapshots in the selected cues.
- Feature: MIDI transpose on each plug-in.
- Feature: Warning on delete selected cues.
- Feature: Transport controls now available in
MIDI control map.
- Feature: New stack mode, stacks all the
windows on top of each other.
designed to be a effect rack of VST plug-ins -
specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is
very simple: using an ASIO audio card you can route
inputs and outputs through your VST plug-ins. The
program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST
effects and VST instruments.