- Ch 1 (Clean/Yellow): gain, bass, middle,
treble, contour, power amp gain volume, 3
positions pre eq, gain boost.
- Ch 2 & Ch 3 (Blue & Red): gain, bass,
middle, treble, contour, power amp gain, volume,
3 positions pre eq, gain-structure, gain boost
and plexi mode.
- All channels have a 3-position Pre EQ
switch: Normal, Bright and Brighter. The higher
you set the gain control, the less effect the
Pre EQ will have on the sound. All channels also
have a gain boost.
- Channel 2 & 3 (Blue & Red) have two other
switches to give the user different gain/tone:
- The Plexi channel is a lower gain
channel than the normal Blue & Red ones. The
plexi channel can be assigned to either
Channel 2 or 3. Note: structure switch and
Gain Boost switch are inactive in Plexi
- The Structure switch is an overall gain
reduction switch for Channels 2 & 3. When ON
(high position), both channels 2 & 3 have
less gain. Obviously, when OFF (down
position), the preamp will more gain.
LeXTAC is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in
for Windows PC.