Jalmus updated to v1.4
Jalmus is a free, open source
music education software helping the musicians,
specially pianists, to improve their sight-reading. You
can train to read music with both exercises on notes or
New in v1.4
- Save and load preferences (language, midi
options) in settings file when Jalmus close and
- Adding buttons to select range of notes in
note reading game.
- The notes to train are now visible in green
on keyboard at screen.
- Slow down note reading game in line.
- Fixing sound problem at the end of a game (I
hope it's OK now).