"This version is not backward compatible and should
be installed seperately to the 1.0.2 release (new
plug-in ID is provided therefore). It should not be
used in any actual production or performance due to
the beta status and potential further issues and
FerricTDS v1.5 public beta
- Zero latency processing, latency is
correctly reported to host now.
- 100% flat frequency and phase response,
allows external dry/wet mixing.
- Optimized saturation and limiting
performance with more relaxed sound.
- Limiter offers true and accurate brickwall
limiting now (in 100% position).
- ~40% cpu savings (depends on actual
- Audio crackles while loading and on/off
- Input level adjustment option added (output
- TRIM knob range extended to -6/+6 dB.
- Internal gain staging has slightly changed
and output volume performance is not compatible
- New plug-in ID.
- Known issues:
- Some stability issues in Cubase SX
- Manual not yet included
- Presets not yet adjusted