This plug-in may help you protect your work from
stealing. It is safe to apply this plug-in to any
mission-critical material because plug-in does not
perform any processing on the audio between signals.
You may specify signal’s duration, beep frequency,
signal’s loudness, period between signals and random
variation of all parameters.
plug-in implements a classic technique of
transforming a monophonic track into spacious
stereophonic track by means of mid/side coding
This plug-in is most effective on monophonic sounds
without overly sharp transients: it works great for
both acoustic and electric/overdriven guitars,
synthetic pad sounds and even vocals.
Beeper / Stereo Touch v2.1
- Beeper’s “Period” parameter’s minimal value
is now 1 second.
- “Radial” knob mode can be now disabled
- “Off-Line Render” indication added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click
for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other
- Host sample rate switch-related problem
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- The “VST Function Sync” global switch was
added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now
shows real parameter values.
- Preset “update” function implemented in the