- Pixel precise 2D rendering within 3D scenes.
- Text and sprite rendering.
- Billboards and one sided objects.
- A more versatile Multi-screen technique.
- Spreadable ex9 primitives.
- More performant caching with known switches
and S+H nodes.
- Faster patches in hidden tabs.
- GUI enhancements for module writers (middle
click an iobox).
- HID nodes for driver development.
- More possibilities for plug-in developers
(mesh and layer outputs, enums in and out).
vvvv is a toolkit
for real time video synthesis. It is designed to
facilitate the handling of large media environments
with physical interfaces, real-time motion graphics,
audio and video that can interact with many users
vvvv uses a visual programming
interface. Therefore it provides a graphical
programming language for easy prototyping and
vvvv is real time. where many other
languages have distinct modes for building and
running programs, vvvv only has one mode - runtime.
vvvv is free for non-commercial use.
Commercial use requires a license.