three frequency domains effects:
- Linear frequency shifters on the 'carrier'
and 'modulater' input.
- A 'two states morph-able' equalizer with
various eq models (linear, bark, 12 tones
- A magnitude mixer (amount of vocoding).
Frequency domain effects are ruled
by various settings:
- FFT size.
- Number of overlapped FFTs.
- Spectral window type.
- Shifter warping type.
Two additional time domain effects
can be applied to the vocoder:
- A saturator using the 'variable parabolic'
- A standard chorus with a good quality delay
Stempel is distributed with a
detailed PDF manual and various presets