Artifake_Labs releases RedTron
v2.2 (formerly known as Meltron MKX)
Artifake_Labs has announced that
it has renamed its Mellotron emulation Meltron
and updated it to v2.2, offering a
new GUI and revised features.
- Five sound types: 3 violins, 8-Voice Choir,
Flute, Brass, String Section.
- "Loop" and "Non-Loop" modes: as the original
"Mellotron", each sound is eight seconds long
but you can switch to "Loop Mode" which allows
the samples to loop continuously.
- Layer possibilities and independent
parameters for layer A & B: Attack, Release,
Pan, Octave, Note, Pitch, Tone & volume
- Delay effect (Amount, Time, Feedback and Pan
- Reverb effect (Mix, Width, Size and Damp
- "Tape Noise" knob to simulate tape hiss.
- Can be used as Soundfont Player to mix any
.sf2 file with "Tron sounds" or to extend the
RedTron is freeware.