Artifake_Labs releases Meltron
Artifake_Labs has announced the
release of version 2.1 of
a free VST instrument plug-in for Windows that emulates
- Five voice types: 3 violins, 8-Voice Choir,
Flute, Brass and String Section.
- "Loop" and "Non-Loop" modes: as the original
"Mellotron", each sound is eight seconds long
but you can switch to "Loop Mode" and allows the
samples to loop continuously (more easily
- Layer possibilities and independent
parameters for layer A and B.
- Attack, Release, Pan, Octave, Pitch, Tone
and volume parameters.
- "Tape noise" knob to simulate tape hiss.
- Tape Delay effect (Amount, Time, Feedback
and Pan parameters).
- Spring Reverb effect (Amount, Size, Damp and
- Can be used as SoundFont Player to mix any
.sf2 file with "Tron sounds".
- Low CPU load.