- New - commands to open set lists from tray
- New - commands to open set list from the
drop down button on main window.
- New - ability to remap MIDI controller
values (new settings on existing controller map
- New - ability to send program and bank
select MIDI messages from MIDI routings.
- New - MIDI program bank condition on MIDI
- New - ability to create MIDI assignment for
program change qualified by bank.
- Fixed - bug in restoring metronome channel
assignments with multi-channel speaker
- Fixed - nested note on/off events resulting
in stuck notes with some plugins.
- Fixed - misc fixes for multi-monitor.
Cantabile is a
powerful host for virtual instruments and effects
with an emphasis on real-time performance and use in
live performance situations.
Cantabile is available in three
- Cantabile Lite: A free,
simple to use, yet high performance host
designed for use as a quick VST scratch pad, or
for users just getting started.
- Cantabile Solo: Intended
for home hobbyists and casual users who need a
more flexibility, including unlimited plug-ins
and racks, preset morph and randomize tools,
MIDI filters, MIDI controller assignments and
- Cantabile Performer:
Designed specifically with live performance in
mind, Performer adds features like sub-sessions,
partial sends, MIDI Clock, MIDI routing tables,
triggers and large-font status panel.