- New - option to record rack MIDI input.
- New - telnet command load subsession index <zerobasedindex>.
- Fixed - for crash deleting a rack with
partial send enabled.
- Fixed - inability to have Solo and Performer
licenses on same machine.
- Improved - split external tools button (top
half invokes first tool).
Cantabile is a powerful host for
virtual instruments and effects with an emphasis on
real-time performance and use in live performance
Cantabile is available in three
- Cantabile Lite: A free,
simple to use, yet high performance host
designed for use as a quick VST scratch pad, or
for users just getting started.
- Cantabile Solo: Intended
for home hobbyists and casual users who need a
more flexibility, including unlimited plug-ins
and racks, preset morph and randomize tools,
MIDI filters, MIDI controller assignments and
- Cantabile Performer:
Designed specifically with live performance in
mind, Performer adds features like sub-sessions,
partial sends, MIDI Clock, MIDI routing tables,
triggers and large-font status panel.