GrooveCloud is a collaborative music sequencer for
the Android platform that enables its users to make
music together, at the same time. For example,
imagine yourself arranging a drum pattern while a
friend is taking care of the bass section, and while
someone else is arranging or mixing the track.
The audio engine offers the following features:
- song arranger with 8 patterns of length (1-2-4-8
- up to 8 DRUM samplers with ADSR envelope, LP and
- up to 8 INSTRUMENT samplers, with ADSR envelope,
LP and HP filter, root note and musical mode
- per-note fine tuning of envelope and filter
- mixer section with pan, delay and reverb sends.
- export to OGG
- more then 200 free samples