Changes in 1.621
- Save MIDI file arrangement
- New shortcut keys for track play states:
- New option in MIDI Save As dialogue
- Bugfix for sending exception reports.
- Changes in the MIDI programs of a track were
not reflected in the track's layers.
- Some odd MIDI files where not read, leaving
SynthFont in an eternal loop.
- Bugfix for MIDI files being cut short at the
end when playing.
- Bugfix for assigning a VST bus to track 1.
- Various other bugfixe
SynthFont is a
tool for playing MIDI files making use of SoundFonts.
With SynthFont you do not need any particular sound
card. In fact, if you only want to render audio
files ("WAV" files) you don't even need a sound
SynthFont makes it easy to assign
different SoundFonts to difference MIDI channels.
It comes as both a Standalone
applications and also as a VSTi Plugin.
is a free/donationware.