Changes in VirtualMIDISynth
- New: Added update check feature; you can
configure VirtualMIDISynth to automatically
check if an updated version is available.
- Default check frequency is 14 days (can be
changed with configurator). If an update is
available, a balloon notification appears on
systray when VirtualMIDISynth is loaded (but no
more than once a day).
- New: Mixer window position is now clipped to
the nearest screen, avoiding it to open out of
screen when switching from dual-screen config to
- New: Updated bassmidi.dll to version 2.4.8.
- Fix: Fixed an important memory leak on Mixer
window that causes hosting process memory to
continuously increase when the Mixer is shown.
- Fix: MidiMapper now creates the whole
registry path if not exists.
- Fix: Configurator now checks if another
instance is running.
VirtualMIDISynth for Windows is
available as freeware (for non commercial use).
Donations are appreciated.