Enhancements and bug fixes:
- Added exponential response to the Filter 1
Cutoff Frequency control slider.
- Added 60 total automation targets for host
DAW automation. Automation targets are included
for: ADSR, FM-RM Oscillator Algorithm, Effects
Section, Filter Section, Global and Local
Microtuning, Operator Waveforms and Oscillator
- Added Phase Center slider for the
Phase/Pulse Width Oscillator LFO.
- Added more presets.
- Added more microtunings.
- Added more partials files.
- Update to manual.
- Improvement to FM-RM oscillator quality,
especially in the bass range.
- Changed name of Detune effect to Ensemble.
- Enhancement to UI graphics to make visually
- New Plug-in ID. Due to the number of
internal enhancements, patches.
- created with v.1.0 are not compatible with
- Fixed Operator Keyboard Tracking Slider bug.
- Fixed Frequency Limit bug that could cause
clipping under certain circumstances.
Xenharmonic FMTS is a 4-Operator FM
Synthesis VSTi with a specialized set of features
for musicians interested in exploring the expressive
possibilities of microtonal and xenharmonic music
Xenharmonic FMTS is free.