- Much improved support for screen readers
like JAWS from Freedom Scientific and the free
- Replaced some of Delphi's native StringGrids
with Microsoft's ListViews and a number of
Delphi's native SpeedButtons with normal buttons
for better screen reader support.
- You can now define a Default Scale Tuning
(when no Arrangement is found).
- New Mixer, with two alternatives Standard -
similar to as before and Extended (available to
registered users only) with four parameters
- Press Ctrl+H to see a large number of new
(and old) keyboard shortcuts. (This list is in
the file "ShortKeys.txt").
- A SoundFont Override was not correctly
defined when preset was different from default.
- SynthFont did not send Program Changed
message to a MIDI out port.
- SynthFont did not automatically save VST
Effects program changes when saving the
- Moving VST effects up/down while playing
didn't work correctly.
- Plus a multitude of minor issues ... to many
to list here.
These original version 1.420
features are now available:
- Bank change to a User Bank in live mode and
the Bank Manager setting only "Either fine or
coarse" selection (required for live mode).
- New Playback volume levels display.
- More buffers for playing live without ASIO.
- The Volume Offset in SoundFont Overrides is
now connected to each Preset and not to the
track (which is necessary for tracks with more
than one MIDI Program/Preset changes).
SynthFont is a
free/donationware tool for playing/rendering MIDI
files using SoundFonts and other similar sound
sources (WAV, DLS, GIGA and also VST Instruments).