Rosegarden is a well-rounded audio
and MIDI sequencer, score editor, and
general-purpose music composition and editing
since Rosegarden v10.04
- Several fixes to behaviour of track
program/bank change sends in save/load and in
interaction with percussion check-box.
- Permit shift-click on a track header to
toggle selection of segments on that track
without effecting other selected segments.
- Improve key highlights in matrix view so as
to reflect current segment properly.
- Add support for basic LADISH level 1.
- Substantial fixes to audio file handling
code to fix a number of problems with the wrong
audio clip being played.
- Fix crash in some cases when opening file
dialog if not using default Thorn style.
- Fix incorrect behaviour of frequency-range
parameters in LADSPA and DSSI plugin editors.
- Fixes to missing-audio-file location logic.
- Shorten the factory autoload, removing the
duplicate sets of tracks at the bottom so that
all tracks initially are visible.
- Fix MIDI recording from devices in which
note-on and note-off are not always cleanly
- Fixes to positioning of playback pointer in
- Several substantial fixes to step-recording
in matrix and notation.
- Several fixes to Lilypond export.
- Numerous fixes to segment editor corner
cases that previously could introduce
- Several fixes to corner cases that
previously could introduce zero-length events or
- Fixes to unpredictable behaviour in certain
operations involving copying segments.
- Numerous fixes to behaviour of editing
operations in cases where segments overlap with
the end of the composition.
- Make behaviour of Paste Range more
- Improvements to chord database and several
fixes to fretboard editor.
- Fixes to avoid zero-duration note events in
- Fixes to toolbar visibility in editing
- Fixes to regressions in action availability.
- Fixes to updates in notation view, event
list editor, matrix editor and rulers.
- Restore progress dialogs.
Rosegarden is freeware.