It is now possible to set a default
audio patch that some have been interested in and
the USB MIDI device confusion should now be fixed.
Also it is now possible to export/import plugin
snapshots. This can be handy for moving snapshots
between projects and this is the first step on the
road to a new "Snapshot library". The PDF manual has
been updated and should be worth a look to both new
and old users.
Changes in Beta 1.3:
- Feature: Default audio patch on adding new
plugins. (Options > Audio setup).
- Fix: Disconnecting or moving USB MIDI
devices confused the professor. MIDI devices are
now identified by their actual device name. You
will be warned if a device is missing with an
option to replace the device with another.
- Feature: Auto learn. When moving a knob in a
plugin and the same plugin is selected in the
controller map the correct parameter will
automatically go in "learn mode" making
assignment of MIDI controllers much faster.
Note: This feature can be turned off in the
controller map under Setup.
Note: Not all plugins supports this.
- Fix: When opening a saved project multiple
cue lists showed up as armed.
- Fix: Updated the PDF manual.
- Feature: Possible to set both minimum and
maximum values in MIDI controller map. Also
possible to choose a "Reverse mode" (See
- Feature: Last recalled snapshot is shown in
blue in the plugin's snapshot list.
- Feature: MIDI filter now has an "All" check
box to filter out all message values of a chosen
message type. (Ex. All program change messages).
- Feature: In the cue list you can now "Delete
all associated snapshots" from a cue.
This will delete all the snapshots used in that
cue. (Found in the Snapshots sub-menu when right
clicking on a cue).
- Feature: When using the Global Cue Tool,
giving the new cue the same name as an existing
cue gives you the option to replace existing
- Feature: Added Delete in the snapshot list's
right click menu.
- Feature: New MIDI options window with option
to route MIDI inputs to MIDI outputs.
- Feature: Plugins now have MIDI thru option.
- Fix: ASIO device is blank when opening the
- Feature: Save and load snapshots to/from
file. (Right click on the snapshot).
- Feature: Plugin menu can now be searched.
Just type the name of the plugin and hit enter.
- Fix: Patch saves Expand/Hide plugins.
- Fix: MIDI notes hang when turning plugin off
while still holding down keys.
- Fix: Plugin windows, Show/Hide left panel
messes up window size.
- Fix: Editing plugin name generates AV-error.
- Fix Horizontal menu bar not saved in work
Changes in Beta v1.2.4:
- Feature: Patch window can hide IO of plugins
with more the 2 ch, "folder style".
- Feature: Patch window has to label options,
"system" and "device". System is what LP calls
it and Device is what the plugin calls it.
- Fix: MIDI patch cues, added first MIDI
device by default.
- Fix: Starting the program the window could
be outside the screen
designed to be a effect rack of VST plug-ins -
specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is
very simple: using an ASIO audio card you can route
inputs and outputs through your VST plug-ins. The
program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST
effects and VST instruments.