Changes since v0.22 beta:
- High CPU consumption caused by GUI is now
- New fresh GUI.
- Added controllable nodes to graph.
- RMS and PPM now correct.
- Added "Time travel" slider to change
character of the sound.
- Q and Slope values are now correct.
- Added variable slope on LP & HP.
- Added preset manager for the user to make
his own presets.
- Noise and pops some times when sweeping
frequencies are now gone.
- Added broken modus to get some crazy sound.
got its name because it uses "double precision
floating point stream" in the critical parts of the
calculations. This is meant to be a good and clean
sounding EQ with minimal digital artifacts and a
practical and informative UI for the user. It
supports all sampling rates up to 192khz.
available to download as a free VST effect plug-in