- Improved GUI dialog handling for DMC (Win/OSX).
- Improved Bar-Beat Display (Win/OSX).
- Improved VST2 Effects/Instruments support
- Improved Transport-Key-Handling.
- Improved (Dialog Handling) "Drag Multi Audio
Files" to DMC/DMP.
- Added VST2 Effects/Instrument logic to
- Fixed Add/Remove Path handling of VST paths.
- Fixed Mp3-Import handling when
lame-framework will be configured (Win/OSX).
- Fixed crash while Ogg-Import (Win/OSX).
- Fixed Mp3-Import (OSX).
- Fixed Wave-Export Dialog (Bitrate Changes
were not possible).
- Fixed Color-Settings for DropDownMenus (OSX).
- Fixed Window-Title when no project is
When Charlie Steinberg co-founded
digitalmusician.net in 2006 a major challenge was to
develop a software application that facilitated
online collaboration between musicians around the
world. It needed to overcome the technical
difficulties of realtime data transfer over the
internet and also integrate seamlessly with the DAWs
musicians used to create their own music. Out of
that vision the Digital Musician Recorder
(DMR) and Digital Musician
Link (DML) applications
Digital Musician Container
(DMC) is the next generation of
online interactive software applications. Charlie
Steinberg integrated the DMR and DML applications
into one high performance DMC application and added
a whole host of new features.