Changes since v1.2:
- [FIX] Unstable editing pattern length in
- [FIX] Random widget redraw code crash.
- [FIX] Offset mouse/scroll in Order List
- [FIX] Load Defaults in Key Shortcuts
- [FIX] Popup window tabbing/dragging mouse
- [FIX] Colour chooser causing crash.
- [MOD] Pattern drawing blanked-off beyond
- [MOD] Cursor no longer allowed behind help
- [FIX] Cursor offscreen when scrolling up in
- [FIX] Track 64 sometimes partially hidden.
- [FIX] Crash in subrow mode, scrolling beyond
- [FIX] Always On Top status not loaded from
- [FIX] keyMaps not saving correctly.
- [FIX] Pattern resize not thread safe.
- [FIX] Instability during channel header
reViSiT integrates a Tracker
sequencing environment with the VST host sequencer
application: receiving synchronization information
directly from the host, and returning high-quality
'tracked' audio. The net result is that the composer
can retain the familiar sequenced tracks and
"multi-tracking" audio utilities of the host, while
simultaneously benefiting from the advantages
offered by trackers.
table of the features available in
the Standard (Free) and Pro
versions can be