- Cue lists. Recall any number of snapshots at
- MIDI hardware control.
- Meters on inputs and outputs of the
- Set ASIO sample rate.
- Possible to set default MIDI patch.
- MIDI input on units now filtered by MIDI
- Possible to ban a plug-in from being scanned
when looking for new VST plug-ins.
- Now possible to copy one snapshot from one
plug-in to others.
LiveProfessor is designed to be a
effect rack of VST plug-ins - specifically with live
sound in mind. The concept is very simple: using an
ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs
through your VST plug-ins. The program supports
snapshots, MIDI and both VST effects and VST
LiveProfessor is freeware (beta).