- Standard and custom compression
shape - using user shapes you can
easily create various dynamic effects such as
expansion, gate or even some extraordinary
shapes for rhytmization...
- Actual source level indication
inside the shape graph - you always
know, what dynamic value you can actually expect
on the input and output.
- Signal maximization -
compressors actually lower the signal above
treshold. MCompressor can compensate the
reduction to ensure, that if the source has
reached 0dB, result will too. This is especially
useful for mastering, since you want to maximize
loudness and use the entire bit resolution.
- Hard, linear and smooth knee with
- Standard general parameters - input gain,
attack and release...
- Fully automatable (except for the custom
- Global preset management -
using a title button you can save your settings,
which are shared on the computer, so you can
easily access them in another songs.
MCompressor is available as a VST
Effect plug-in for Windows. It is free for