20 Sites For
The Independent Musician
- jamendo is a new model for artists to promote,
publish, and be paid for their music.
- This site for those of you that love entering
- a place to submit music and get ratings from other
A place for musicians to get listed for small gigs,
or find venues to play at.
- A social network where artists can set up a
profile, upload their music and get reviewed and
recommended by users.
- A site for musicians to find new members for their
group or form a whole new band.
- A musician social networking site that
matches you with musicians locally.
pollstarpro.com - A way for
musicians to connect with booking agents)
- A way for musicians to upload their music and sell
it just about anywhere they want such as MySpace and
- A site with the aim of promoting unsigned bands by
arranging to get their music to be played in the
background at cafes, coffee shops and more. Also
promote you through a Facebook app and MySpace
- Lets performers upload their music sell it, as
well as manage mailing lists and more.
- A place for all types of independent artists,
including musicians, to upload their work and
Indie musicians upload their music and bloggers can
display your songs on their sites for free, and if a
sale is made, they blogger gets a cut.
- A company letting independent artists sell their
music directly to the public and the musicians
receive 75% of the sale.
An online marketplace and network for indie artists
to promote and sell their music.
Allows you to set up a band website easily and sell
MP3s. Two levels of stores with one of them being
- Promote and sell your music and ringtones.
- A community of musician profile pages that engage
regularly in competition for various prizes.
Bring all yourclips from the web together and put
them in to one player so they take up less space on
your page, so you can promote all your music easily.
- A music widget provider for blogs that lets
independent musicians upload their songs for
inclusion, and possible sales.
- A service for indie artists to get their music
licensed for television and film.