Soundemote releases free
Flower Child Filter for Mac & Win 05th
Soundemote has released
Flower Child Filter, a classic analog-style
filter with a clean/dirty switch for Mac and
Flower Child is
aptly named for its goal to have a clean and
resonant sound. There is also a switch for an
aggressive growling version.
The audio plugin also features two
envelope followers to open and close the filter.
And, by turning the output to 0, the amplitude
envelope will open and close the output volume
fully, so that the filter is still musically useful
- Clean and Aggressive analog style
- Warm tube-like distortion by using "Clean" and
setting Resonance to near 0.
- Chaos knob to add internal instability.
- Frequency and Amplitude envelope follower to open
and close the filter.
- Waveform/Oscilloscope view.
- Stereo/Mono switch.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- Dry/Wet knob.
- Resizable Interface.
- Over 20 factory presets.