The modules included are:
- Bymidside: MS
- Deathcrush: distorsion and bitcrusher.
- Multimulti: a simple but handy double
2-in 8-out multiples.
- Osculum: a VCO capable of harmonic but
- Piconoise: an ultra compact white noise
generator with 8 outputs.
- Scramblase: triple quadruple waveshaper.
- Twoff: double CV static offset.
The source code is licensed under
GPL, and binary releases for Windows and Linux are
provided (OS X binaries coming soon). The latest
version of VCV Rack (0.4.0) is needed.
VCV Rack is the
engine powering VCV modules. Add modules, connect
cables, edit parameters, and save/load patches.
Create generative patches with your mouse, perform
with your MIDI keyboard controller, or connect it to
your favorite DAW using the
Rack Bridge VST/AU
plugin (coming soon).