The free and paid versions of Limited-Z gets a new
limiter mode, "Vintage Bus".
Limited-Z is a specialized and easy-to-use limiter,
based on the foundation of being a capable
look-ahead brickwall limiter suitable for final
mixing or mastering. Limited-Z dynamically combines
several unique limiting algorithms to provide
transparent limiting on all audio sources.
Limited-Z is a free plugin, with a
paid version that adds the following features:
- Selectable secondary metering that
includes Input Level, estimated Distortion Level,
and ISP meter.
- K-Metering of input and output levels.
- Linear-phase oversampling (2x, 4x, or 8x).
- Continually adjustable output margin control
between 0 dB and -1.5 dB, and 0 dB and -10 dB for
- Adjustable X/Y controls for the Dynamic Algorithm
settings for easily fine-tuning the limiter's
overall sound and aggressiveness.