The update also includes some minor
- Host synced LFO also works when
- MIDI automation issue in some hosts fixed (UI does
not move knobs).
- Can't change combo box when automation active
- Slow automation in logic fixed.
- Compatibility with OS X 10.11.
an improved version of TAL-Elek7ro
and has a completely new synth engine and a lot of
improvements in sound and usability. The synth also
includes a small effect section with a reverb,
chorus and a simple bit-crusher effect.
A display shows the knob and slider
values. This allows more control over the synth. A
ring-modulator and a syncable triangle are also part
of this synth. TAL-NoiseMaker includes new filter
types as the self resonating 6dB low pass and a
notch filter. Its improved amplitude ADSR is very
suitable for slow pads as for really fast envelopes.
The plugin is still available for