Changes against v1.55:
- Bridged Plug-in unloading caused a
5-second delay; corrected.
- Wave Device dialog pre-loaded all ASIO drivers to
get their details;
now, this is only done when a driver is selected and
its details have not been fetched yet.
- "loadUnmodified" added to possible effCanDo
settings to force bank reload into Plug-ins even if
the bank contents are unchanged.
- Plug-in scan can exclude complete directories now
(see section on
Exceptions.ini in the manual); exclusions can
also be added to Plug-in Path searches by prefixing
the name with a <
- Bridged Plug-ins didn't always report Plug-in type
and product string correctly; a full Plug-in scan
should fix the Plug-in list.
- Bridging performance and stability improvements.
VSTHost is an Open
Source VST-compatible host that:
- Loads VST 2 / 3 / Module
- Parameterizing / editing them.
- Sound output for VSTis.
- MIDI-input and -output.
- Loading /