- Added bake/clear all root override
action for selected groups.
- Fixed VST output arrangement commands from host
not handled correctly.
- Fixed deadlock with pop-up windows in some cases
in some hosts.
- Fixed keyboard focus handling on OS X.
- Fixed keyboard focus handling on Windows.
- Fixed filter tuning causing spikes for some types
- Fixed AU property listener error.
- Fixed VU meters showing bogus values when pins not
connected in host.
- Fixed some parameters not scaling correctly with
- Fixed "save content" settings flags not respected
in item save.
Tired of the same old sample
playback plug-ins, rehashing tired preset sounds and
locking you in to a single manufacturer and data
format? Would you like to experience that sheer joy
that comes from building your own sounds, recording
your own samples and mangling them with near endless
sound shaping possibilities?
TX16Wx Software Sampler is a plug-in
for the creative musician, inspired and modeled
after the best hardware samplers with all the ease
and new exiting features modern software brings.
A multitimbral instrument that
actually samples, and with a documented file format
so you never will be locked in to a single
instrument. And if that is not enough,
It is 100% free!